Spring Online Equipment Auction
We will be accepting items for this auction at our auction yard starting Monday, February 19th, and will take items up until Saturday, March 16th at noon. We are open to accept items Monday through Friday 8-4 and we will also be open on Saturdays from 8-noon. Call us today at 573-834-2207 or 573-291-8075 to discuss selling your items. If you have misc. items be sure to get them here early because once the misc. rows are full we will stop taking those items. We will take drive-able equipment and equipment attachments up until the March 16th consignment deadline.
Please note, we DO NOT accept the following items:
- no semi van trailers that are storage quality, we only take van trailers with good tires and brakes that unlock easily
- used tires or tractor duals that have less than 50% tread remaining or any dry rot or cracks, if you have a good set of rims with junk tires on them take the tires off and bring us the rims, we do not want the tires
- non-running lawnmowers or outdoor power equipment
- any non-running cars, trucks or vehicles that have such major issues or rust that they are worth more as scrap metal. Please note that we charge a minimum commission on motor vehicles of $350.
- truck camper shells or bed covers that are over 5 years old or have any damage
- truck beds (flatbed, service beds, pickup beds, etc.) or tailgates that have any dents or rust
- motor homes or campers that have any water leaks, significant body damage or soft floors
- any equipment items that we deem to have more value as scrap metal
- small hand tools
- any items that we deem will be a detriment to the overall quality of the auction
All items must be at least an estimated $100 in value and we will not put multiple small items together in one lot to get to $100 in value. Please note that we charge a minimum commission per lot of $40 to keep the auction from filing up with small/low value items.
We will begin accepting items for our Spring Online Equipment Auction on Monday, February 19th. This auction will feature farm & construction equipment, trucks, trailers, ATVs, UTVs, lawn mowers, livestock equipment & large shop equipment. Our auctions draw over 1,500+ bidders from over 40 states & several foreign countries and our spring auction is always our largest of the year. We are expecting over 1,000+ items for this auction. As with all of our auctions, all items will sell without reserve and we do not allow buy backs. Let us market your valuable assets to a worldwide audience of bidders. We can offer consignment terms that no other local auction company offers.
Winning bidders may pick their items up on:
- Monday, April 15th through Friday, April 19th from 8 AM until 5:30 PM
- Saturday, April 20th from 8 AM until Noon
- Monday, April 22nd through Friday, April 26th from 8 AM until 4 PM
- Saturday, April 27th from 8 AM until Noon
- NO SUNDAY LOAD OUTS
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION! Any items still in our yard after 14 days from the close of auction will incur a $20 per day storage charge per item. Any items still in our yard by the beginning of the next auction will be automatically re-consigned to the next auction regardless of payment status.
Item pick up location and info: 4177 HWY V V, Berger, MO 63014, auction company will have staff and telehandlers on site to assist buyers with loading. Please note that we also have a 48" tall dock and a 30" tall dock.